Location Photo Plan - Regarding The DepositWhen you make an appointment of Yumeyakata's Location Photo Plan, a deposit equal to a 20% of the package price will be invoiced through e-mail after your reservation is confirmed. Payment is acceptable by credit card only, including Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
※The price is for a Location Photo Plan only, which may vary by the package.
※If the photo shoot is cancelled due to severe weather conditions or force of nature, we will return the deposit in cash.
※In case that we do not receive your payment or any contacts before due, the location photo plan will be cancelled. Your appointment of kimono rental, on the other hand, will remain as booked. If the appointment is confirmed at 9:00AM, an early morning charge at 1000yen/person will incur once the location photo plan is cancelled.
Regarding the deposit refund when a Location Photo Plan is cancelledWe will return the deposit if the cancellation occurs within 30 days from the date of your reservation confirmed and more than 7 days before the reserved date. A reservation is considered a no-show if we are not notified a cancellation prior to the reserved day. The deposit cannot be returned for a no-show.
- ※Admission fee not included.
- ※Transportation by taxi only. Taxi fare not included. Customers shall bear the taxi fare for departure.
(If you meet with the photographer at the location directly, the customers shall bear the taxi fare for the photographer as well.)
- ※Under poor weather conditions, the shoot may be cancelled.
- ※The time required means the time from departure until end of shoot. No early morning charge is required (at 9:00AM) if you reserve for a location photo shoot.
- ※The price shown is for a group of no more than 4 people only. For 5 to 7 people, an added charge equal to 1.5 x package price will apply. For 8 to 10 people, an added charge equal to 2 x package price will apply. (If your group is more than 10 people, please contact us)